New features in Basic CGSim solver and solver GUI include:
- Plotter of monitoring points;
- Chemical model of the phosphorus evaporation from Si melt;
- Updated and improved chemical model of nitrogen evaporation from Si melt;
- Improved stability of the solver and the solver GUI;
- Extended diagnostic messages of the solver.
Flow Module updates for 64-bit version:
- Parallel solver compatible with robust and user-friendly Microsoft MPI has been developed. Solver version compatible with MPICH2 becomes optional and can be provided upon request;
- 3D modeling of the gas bubbles formation and transport in Cz Si growth is available;
- New advanced STR-k turbulence model is implemented for RANS modeling;
- Overall stability is improved;
- Internal diagnostics of the solver GUI is improved.
Also, Cut 3D tool compatible with the Microsoft MPI has been developed.