STR has released a new version of crystal growth simulation software CGSim 20.0.
The main new features are below:
- Advanced chemical model of SiC and GaN growth from solution and chemical model of Ky sapphire growth are available.
- STR model of oxygen precipitate formation is available in Defects section.
- Steady cluster size distribution is available via Charts tool in View2D.
- Stability of the solver and the solver GUI is improved; diagnostic solver messages are enhanced.
- Minor bugs of solver and solver GUI have been fixed.