Virtual Reactor 8.0 Released
Jul 9, 2019
- All editions of Virtual Reactor are now built as 64bit Windows applications.
- Model of unsteady epitaxial growth of Si on patterned wafers has been implemented in VR-CVD Si.
- Models of unintentional carbon doping in GaN growth by MOCVD have been implemented in VR Nitride Edition.
- Models of Si doping and Mg doping have been implemented in VR-III-V Edition and VR Nitride Edition.
- Support of Cl2 precursor has been implemented in HEpiGaNS.
- Model of chemical vapor deposition of SiC epilayers and polycrystalline silicon carbide using methyl-silane (H3SiCH3, MS) as Silicon and Carbon precursor and model of growth of SiC from C3H8 and SiH4 by HTCVD accounting for generation and re-evaporation of SiC particles have been implemented in VR-CVD SiC.
- Model of production of SiC matrix composites by chemical vapor infiltration using methyl-silane (H3SiCH3, MS) as Silicon and Carbon precursor has been implemented in VR-CVI SiC.
- In the bulk growth VR editions a new Partially Fixed boundary condition for the elastic stress problem has been implemented in the multi-block stress model.