- Software for Device Modeling
- Software for Chemical Vapour Deposition
- Software for Bulk Crystal Growth
CVDSim, software tool for modeling of epitaxy, including Metal-Organic Vapor Phase Epitaxy of GaN-, InN- and AlN-based materials (III-nitride MOCVD), Metal-Organic Vapor Phase Epitaxy of arsenides and phosphides (III/V MOCVD), GaN growth by Hydride Vapor Phase Epitaxy (III-nitride HVPE), silicon carbide epitaxy, silicon epitaxy
HEpiGaNS (Hydride Epitaxial GaN Simulator) is the software tool designed for modeling of GaN crystal growth by hydride vapor phase epitaxy (HVPE) using advanced models of surface kinetics important for adequate predictions of the growth
(Virtual Reactor) is
the software package designed as a computer simulator of long-term
growth of bulk SiC and AlN crystals by sublimation
- SiLENSe (Simulator of Light Emitters based on Nitride Semiconductors) is the simulator of Light Emitters based on III-nitrides, II-oxides, and hybrid MgZnO/AlGaN heterostructures
- SpeCLED (Spreading of Current in Light Emitting Diodes) is the package for 3D modeling of current spreading and temperature distribution in LED chips
- RATRO (RAy-TRacing SimulatOr of Light Propagation) is the software tool for 3D modeling of light extraction from LED chips.
BESST (Bandgap Engineering Superlattice Simulation Tool) is the package for simulation of optoelectronic devices based on group-III nitride superlattices
– software for modeling semiconductor solar cells
STREEM: STRain Engineering in Electronic Materials
STREEM AlGaN is a specialized software tool for self-consistent modeling of the evolution of stress and bow, as well as dislocation dynamics during the growth and cooling of (0001) III-Nitride heterostructures by MOCVD
STREEM InGaN is a specialized software tool for modeling the characteristics of (0001) III-Nitride device heterostructures grown by MOCVD with the account of indium surface segregation and stress relaxation.