Solver version 1.4, GUI version 1.4. December 2008
Major New Features
- Computational analysis of porous structure formation (popcorn) is available since this version. Popcorn appearance or non-appearance can be revealed for any conditions and for any moments of the deposition process. A manual tuning of this function is also possible.
- The process of STC conversion to TCS in a chamber equipped by heating elements, a screen, and input/output gas heat exchanger can be computed and studied. TCS output and heat inputs are determined.
- Possibility to write the computed data to general data formats is introduced into the program.
- Kinetic parameters of HCl were corrected to calculate more accurately HCl transport at the rod surface.
- Set of the volume reactions was extended to improve computations of gas interaction at moderate temperatures
- Algorithm of determination of overall process characteristics is changed to provide more exact integration for small number of the computational points.