CGSim 14.1 has been released. New version contains a number of updates and added capabilities, including:
- Continuous modeling of stress relaxation and dislocation evolution during both crystallization and cooling stages;
- Dynamic modeling of Cz and Ky sapphire crystal growth;
- Chemical model to account for an additional source of SiO and CO contaminants in argon carrier-gas due to gap between the quartz and graphite parts of the crucible;
- A model of facet formation (calculation of facets);
- PID algorithm to adjust the power by the growth rate is implemented;
- Diffusion of impurities in solid blocks (crystal and crucible).
Please, contact us it you would like to know more about the software features and applicability.