- to cover formation, growth and transport of gas-phase generated particles;
- to simulate the growth kinetics using quasi-thermodynamic approach;
- to compute heat and mass transport under the conditions of laminar and turbulent flow;
- to consider the growth in reactors of different designs in the 1D, 2D and 3D frameworks;
- to model in-situ doping and autodoping processes.
The simulations will allow you:
- to reduce the wafer slip deformation;
- to predict the film thickness uniformity and the alloy composition;
- to find the growth rate dependencies on the operating conditions and the reactor design;
- to avoid or eliminate much loss in precursors due to gas-to-particle conversion.